Friday, May 27, 2005

Rescue me!

The rest of the world is on the beach or in pub beer gardens and where am I? I'll tell you where I am, in exactly the same place as I was at 9am this morning. For reasons only known to the Great Librarian in the Sky, my library is staying open until 8pm and I'm the lucky one still here. There are 3 other libraries linked to us and they all had the sensible idea to close early seeing as it is a Bank Holiday weekend and all. So this means all the sad workaholic library users have come here instead. And I am VERY cross. I have a train to catch after I leave here, and time is tight, so if anyone gives me grief and tries to photocopy a case at 7.59 I will not be accountable for my actions.

If I'm not here next week, please start a collection for my bail.

Thankyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment