Thursday, May 26, 2005

Put it away!!

My god. I know it's sunny today good people of London but please. On my way to work this morning I have seen unnerving amounts of flesh. And why is it the minute the sun comes out people decide to wear their summer gear but team it with their winter gear?? I saw several ladies in lovely summery sandals and skirts - but with their winter wooly coats on the top, one lady had her hood up too. So is it that Londoners don't feel the cold from the waist down? I also saw a man's bottom. Yes that's right. B.O.T.T.O.M. He was cycling to work (jolly good show, good for the environment and all that) but his shorts (skimpy at the best of times) had decided to head south leaving me a marvellous view of his bum cheeks. At 8.00 in the morning. Tempted as I was to stick my head out of the window and yell at him (I can't wolf whistle), in the usual repressed British way I merely shuddered and carried on to work. Eugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment