Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Neighbours...

This is another subject that drives me to insanity. If you live in a flat with inadequate soundproofing (which let's face it, most people who live in London do) and your neighbours sound like they are killing each other or their children on a regular basis would you:
a) Hope they get it over with quickly and that the police don't take too long to tidy up
b) Call the police/social services/interpol (as appropriate)
c) Complain loudly with handy implement (eg broom or loud cd) to no avail
d) Curse them with every swear word you know and sit impotently listening to the racquet
e) All of the above?
I could go on about this but a few succinct words will do:
MY NEIGHBOURS ARE POSSESSED
I have lived in enough flats in my short time on this earth to have realised that I want to live in a bungalow in the middle of a field with extra sound proofing (egg boxes round the walls if necessary)
But I'd probably still get woken up by cows at it underneath my windows every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment