Sunday, April 02, 2006

The best job in the world?

Never mind cake testers, florists, or chocolatiers. Yesterday I saw the Best Job in the World (tm) on my way to work. It was the grand opening of a new shop in town and they were having some balloons delivered before they opened. The balloon man turned up in his little van, and then opened the back doors, let out a huge net that was attached to the back of the van, and then sat in the back blowing the balloons up and letting them outside into the net. When the net was full, he unhooked it, closed it up and took it inside. Call me stupid but I never really thought how the balloons made it from one place to another, I assumed they were already blown up. Or the people in the shop had to do it themselves. How do you get a job like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment