Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What happened to Christmas?!

I have spent weeks - literally WEEKS - waiting for Christmas. And now it's over. What happened? Scientists should investigate what happens to time when you aren't at work. It definitely goes quicker - I would say a hundred times quicker - than work time. It's Tuesday already, and I don't seem to have done anything particularly. I haven't even gorged myself silly on food because it's Christmas and you're allowed. I have started drinking at about, ooh yes, this time every day (hold on while I go to the bar) ... that's better...but never seem to get even a bit tipsy. I am going to change that today, oh yes indeedy. I think the trick is more alcohol, less mixers. Christmas Day was nice, at the in-laws, but even that went quickly. And there isn't even any good tv on, we ended up watching Indiana Jones yet again this afternoon, and the ends of a lot of films we've seen already.

Still I've got another 7 days off work yey! I think it's time to take this quality leisure time more seriously and stop lying around watching crap on tv. Whose turn is it to go to the bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment