Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's only 22 boxes but man they are addictive!

In this lovely not having to work period my father-in-law snuck a new addiction on me. There's this new quiz show called Deal or no deal hosted by my favourite tv host Noel Edmonds. Sadly Mr Blobby has yet to appear on the show, but it's only a matter of time.

Basically, the boxes have between 1p and £250,000 in them, and the person in the chair gets to choose the boxes to be opened 3 at a time hoping they get low numbers and leave the big money untouched. They also have a box with money in it which comes in at the end. After a few boxes have been opened this mystery "banker" phones up - I'm sure he's not real, it's all in Noel's head - and offers them some money hoping they'll take the Deal and not win lots from one of the boxes. It sounds mad but I am so addicted and sadly when I'm back at work I won't be home in time to see it. Please Mr BBC - put it on later!

And the first series of Lost has nearly finished and it's doing my head in. How unlucky can one planeful of people be? Now the mystery "Others" are coming to do them in and they have to hide in a skip or something, hoping the "Others" don't just lock them in and they all have to eat each other. I'm never flying again.

3 comments:

  1. Who do you think is on the other end of the phone? Mr Blobby is The Banker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I really hope it is and whenever Noel picks up the phone he just says "BlobbyBlobbyBlobby!" and hangs up

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that show! So addictive! I get so upset for them if they guess wrong! Stupid game shows, making me care about people. Outrageous!

    ReplyDelete