Monday, June 20, 2005

Down but not out

I have hit a small snag. My blog has been banned at work. What is a girl to do?! Not being in the technological era at home, we have yet to get the internet and we are about to move house so that is off for a few months. I went to an internet cafe after work last week - and their internet was down. I'm trying not to take it as a sign. Sad as it seems, I miss my blog. Just being able to write at home (when I can) or after work isn't the same as being able to write when the mood takes me. (Tom Cruise is still high on my celebrity news radar!).

So for now, I'll write when I can and hope to get on the old t'internet soon. But don't forget me!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Bookish Barbara, I do hope you succeed in keeping the blog afloat. You're developing quite a cult following in the midwestern US.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BB--write when you can. We'll wait.

    ReplyDelete