Sunday, July 04, 2010

Big in China?

These days I am getting loads of comments on here in chinese. But they make no sense! The last one I had translated into: "Long drive straight toward the planet's people, the inverse falter on the road in the gorge who achieve their goals more easily." Now is that the sign of a proper chinese person reading my blog or some crazyness that is quite bizarre? I was a bit worried they were a virus or some sinisterness so I always delete them but what if I am offending some chinese person who is trying to send me good (if a bit weird) advice?


Is anyone else plagued with chinese gobbledeegook?

2 comments:

  1. I have not received any Chinese comments, but I once got one in Klingon. That was weird, but in the end, it turns out a friend was trying to tease me :S Maybe that's the same thing for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this comment translates as: "When a person's heart can hold different conflicting things, this man started to become worthwhile". Which sounds quite nice really :)

    ReplyDelete