Saturday, January 21, 2006

January blues

Is it just me or is January just plain crap. It should be banned. I have been so bloody tired, unmotivated and looking like shit (due to the unmotivated bit) all month. December I was full of the joys of Christmas. Now it's all: get up in the dark, go home in the dark, go to bed, get up go to work. Infinity. AAGGHHH!! They should pass a law that lets people stay in bed in January if they want to. No excuses needed.

But it isn't like I haven't got anything to look forward to. In 2 weeks time I will be in Viva Las Vegas! Whoo!! Gambling my quarters away like a mad'un, going "oohh" at all the mad themed hotels, taking photos of everything that moves. Last time I was there I won $100 on a roulette table, it's not like I've got to beat it or anything, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment