Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Outwitted by a 3 year old...

Littl'un is obsessed by the toxic red sludge that escaped in Hungary the other week. For once I put the news on at teatime and he saw the footage and ever since has had nightmares about the "red mud" and constantly worries about it coming to get him. So I sat him down the other day and explained to him that it was in a country called Hungary which was over the sea and a long long way away and that the red mud couldn't make it this far and he was safe. And that it had been sorted out now and was all gone. I thought he understood me until he said;

"What does red mud eat?"

 I said; "what do you mean, mud doesn't eat anything", to which he replied:

"But you said it was hung[a]ry"

Honestly!! This really happened! He is so funny bless him! But he is still concerned about the red mud, though more about what it had for dinner than as a potential threat!

No comments:

Post a Comment