Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Desperate housewives

I am full of rage at my other half today. Why? Well, let me see. These are my jobs:

Cleaning
Cooking (and deciding what to cook)
Shopping (including beer buying)
Gardening
Car maintenance and cleaning
Paying bills
Arranging medical, dental and optician appointments as necessary
Collecting prescriptions and medication as and when required by husband
Washing
Ironing
Buying clothes for husband and son
Arranging birthday cards/presents/xmas cards/presents for entire family
Bringing up baby

These are his jobs:

Go to work
Wash up after tea

Now do you understand? I have over at least the last 6 months asked him to fix the kitchen tap and the shower screen, both things I can't do myself. Are they fixed? He is also supposed to mow the lawn. He does it grudgingly about twice a year.

Oh dear, this list hasn't helped at all. I'm more mad now. Damn. And if I brought this up? "I go to work to pay for it all." But I know if I do go back to work I'll be doing it on top of everything else! I am oh so full of rage. But I must also be an idiot to do it all. Crap.

1 comment:

  1. STRIKE! Once he figures out the beer fairy doesn't deliver the booze....

    ReplyDelete