Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Life in Essex

So I must be finally becoming assimilated into being an Essex mum! I found myself shouting at another mum outside the youngest ones pre-school this morning. Go me! But she had it coming. Why? Let me tell you...
 
The school has a teeny tiny car park, so parking is often a tight squeeze. She parks right in the middle of the car park blocking everyone in and no-one else can get in or out. She swans into school pushing everyone else out of the way, and then she'll take forever to get back to her car, and then sits texting for a good while. Everyone has to wait till she's finished, like no-one else has anywhere to be.
 
This morning she was doing the same. Even though there were 3 parking spaces, but nobody could get to them as she was parked in the way. Finally I managed to park, with difficulty. I got my boy out of the car and then she decided to move her car. She reversed over the pavement and nearly took us out. Which was the final straw. I gave her a mouthful about her driving and she just looked at me and drove off. I really hope she complains about me to the school, then I'll tell them exactly why I shouted at her! Stupid self-centred woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment