Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Pardon?!

And another "highlight" of the weekend was my inappropriate relative. We were just sitting down to dinner, me and Mr Babs had a tikka masala curry which has a very bright red sauce. As we were just about to tuck in, she looked straight at Mr Babs and said "oh I wasn't getting a cold earlier, it was the OTHER thing" and pointed at her crotch. EEEWWWWW!! Who in their right mind refers to their periods at mealtimes, or even AT ALL in polite company?!?! And we didn't even know she thought she was getting a cold as she spent most of the day hungover. At a child's birthday party. Then she told another member of the family that they needed to go for a number two straight after dinner!!

I could go on, but I need to go and have a cry...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry, Barbara! Some people honestly don't take a hint, and this is painfully obvious of your relative....Perhaps someone needs to talk to her about her behavior (although I'm not suggesting it right now, just offering a thought).

    ReplyDelete