Friday, June 06, 2008

Crime doesn't pay

So to update on my criminal involvement, the thieving Dad is in jail having pleaded guilty to the theft (and lots more besides I shouldn't wonder) and the 12 year old boy is in court next month. The only problem is that I have to go too as a witness. I really don't want to be involved, who knew just writing a number plate down would cause all this hoo haa? If people knew they probably wouldn't bother, which is a shame. And I now have my relatives scaring me with "they will find out where you live and get revenge" comments. I don't know how true that is but I am a bit worried. When they describe what happened it wouldn't take a genius to remember where it was, as the gear was so specific, and hang around looking for me. But what choice do I have now?! The thieving gits aren't getting away with it. My only hopes are that the boy is so thick he really wouldn't remember where it was, and my fake moustache disguise...

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget your fake scottish accent too - that should throw them!

    ReplyDelete