Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Feeling a bit faint...

 So recently I’ve been feeling a bit rubbish. Exhausted all the time, a bit woozy. I put it down to the covid lockdown and stress. Then I fainted randomly while sitting down. So I contacted the doctor - thinking they’d just prescribe vitamins or iron tablets. After a blood test, the doctor rang. 

Doctor: “So, let’s look at your results. Hmm, that’s fine, yes that one is fine...OH MY GOD!! Your blood levels are so low. You must be bleeding. Where are you bleeding?”

Me: “Mmm, let me see, nope, not bleeding”

Doctor: “But you must be bleeding! Oh my god. Are you sure you aren’t bleeding?”

Me: (checking for arm hanging off or something that I missed) “Nope, not bleeding”

Doctor: “I’m referring you straight to hospital!!”

So that was a fun call. So now I’m waiting for an appointment to check my insides with cameras. Which will be fun. And this is 3 weeks in, still feel shit, and they won’t let me take any medication until they find a cause. 

I bet I just need iron tablets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment