Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sitting waiting wishing

Yesterday I had to wait in all afternoon for the tv man. If you aren't in when they come, they immediately whack a £10 charge on your account. So of course we were in. They didn't bother to show up. When I phoned them I was told "oh it turns out your problem is affecting loads of people in your area and we will be sending a fix to the boxes soon, and we cancelled the engineer". "So you couldn't have phoned me to tell me not to stay in all afternoon with 2 small children?" "Erm, I suppose we should have".

!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I know EXACTLY what you mean! Once, our hot-water heater was broken, so we waited all day for the man to show up, but he never did. They said they would come the next day, and three days of cold showers later, he FINALLY showed up! Grr!

    ReplyDelete