- They drive a good 4/5 hours at least to get here. Then spend the majority of the time on the sofa with a cob on as "something" unspecified is wrong with them. Every single time.
- They ignore the kids apart from to tell them off or force feed them sweets (then later they will announce that they have had too many, hence their excitable behaviour).
- They fall asleep on the sofa.
- They force everyone else to watch rubbish tv they like, despite the fact that they are taping it at home.
- They help themselves to drinks, without offering one to anyone else, including their partner.
- They announce when they arrive that they are spending an extra night, without warning.
- They only come to life after a drink, which they like A LOT.
- They spend a lot of time complaining that they are on a diet and that they can't eat fat. They poo poo every meal suggestion I make as it "upsets them", so we have very bland meals. When we go out for a meal they pick something healthy and sit there with a face like a slapped arse. Then proceed to spend the rest of the weekend eating sweets, fried food from the takeaway, crisps, and snacks aplenty, and then 2 hours later moaning about their gut.
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
We had yet another visit from our thick-skinned relative last week, man it was hard work. Still, after all these years. I will now present you with the reasons why I turn to alcohol while they are here: