Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Littl'un #2 turns 2 today, I have no idea where the time has gone. He celebrated with a packet of Magic Stars! We had the family over at the weekend for his birthday so today seems a bit flat - but I'm sure he doesn't know! He got so many presents I have no room for them, and we still have Christmas to get through. I might have to rewrap them again :)

And talking of the weekend, tell me this. If you were invited over for a child's birthday, and to stay the night, would you come and not even bring a card?! One of my relatives did, didn't even say Happy Birthday. Hell, they could have drawn a card if they didn't want to buy one. It's made me really angry but obviously I can't say anything as in our family we are all so polite to each other it hurts, then the minute we say goodbye we start ripping into each other! I might write a sitcom about it, you couldn't make half of what we have to go through up!

1 comment:

  1. I've found that writing really helps me to get out my frustrations, and sometimes, I actually get something pretty good. I'm getting out my frustrations of a failed dating relationship with one of my best guy friends by writing a screenplay. He's been reading the script, and has no idea that the main character is him. It's really funny.

    ReplyDelete