Saturday, December 08, 2007

Rock of love

The most hilarious program I have seen for YEARS is currently showing on VH1. I happened upon it by chance one bored Friday night - there really is nothing on tv anymore. Basically Bret Michaels from Poison has a load of women vying for his "love" and each week some get voted off. It is total trash television, these women have no shame. Bret isn't all that anymore (not that he ever was), but he's got these women doing phone sex competitions, writing him love songs to perform in front of a panel of judges, and all kinds of humiliating stuff. They all think they are "the one" and Bret just hasn't seen it yet. Trust me girls, he ain't in it for a relationship! Not after the threesome last night...

One who got voted off last night was a maturer lady who thought she would win it. My favourite bit was when two other girls won one of the competitions and got to go horse riding with Bret. She started howling, screaming "that was MY dream - I wanted to go horse riding with Bret!!" and she took it very personally that he'd taken some other blonde girls. She also kept saying she wanted Bret to meet her kids. Shortly after she was sent "home" (read for "rehab"). One other not very smart girl said "oh she's always crying that she misses her son. I can totally dig it, like, I really miss my cat, but do you see me crying?".

Oh roll on next Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey nice blog. I really like. Your post are full of thoughts and kind of reflective. Really good blog.
    Do you wanna connect to my blog? Check you my blog too ok?
    Dont forget to c l i c k thoes y e l l o w writing ok ^_^.
    I collecting money for new guitar. Please help me out:-). Tell yours friends too.
    In pack you can help me really quickly. I am begging. I clicked yours ^_^
    These are my blogs.
    http://guitarvideo-angello90.blogspot.com/
    http://cookeryrecipes-angello90.blogspot.com/
    http://donatecar-angello90.blogspot.com/
    Leave a comment too to show me that ou visited my blog please.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete